About the personal information that we collect:
Mobatia receives Personal Data, including sensitive Personal Data from and about you during the course of hiring and employing or engaging you. Personal data about you that Mobatia may collect from you during the course of employment or engagement and may hold and process include the following.
- Personal details such as Name, Address, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Gender.
- Contact Information.
- Family Details.
- Career Record including Curriculum Vitae, Employment History, Application Form(s), Education, Training, Certifications, Languages Known and Other Skills.
- Information regarding the use of company resources.
How Mobatia uses your personal data
The processing of your Personal Data enables Mobatia to perform its role as an employer and/or for the purposes of engaging you, including fulfilling its legal obligations under applicable laws and as necessary in connection with Mobatia’s performance of its contractual and employment obligations to you. Without this information, it would not be possible for Mobatia to perform its contract and/or legal obligations with you. Certain Personal Data is processed by Mobatia for its legitimate business interests, including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining the ethics hotline
- Monitoring and auditing company functions
- Annual employee certification
- Office automation and collaboration
- Making information available on the intranet and to facilitate communication between and among employees of Mobatia
- Internal Help Desk
- Financial management
- Responding to an incident
- To comply with applicable laws and legal obligations
- To respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities
- To comply with valid legal process or discovery obligations
The duration for which Mobatia keeps your personal data
Mobatia will store and maintain your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected to meet its current and future legal obligations, including in compliance with Mobatia’s records retention policy, and as permitted to meet its legitimate interests.
Personal information of individuals, other than employees, would be retained for 10 years upon the provision of a consensus.